Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Yes, a very happy new year to everyone. I hope this year brings monster pots, fewer bad beats and many hangovers.

I kicked my Poker playing year off very ordinarily. Deposited $100 the other day, first hand got dealt KK, I pushed all-in, a with $70 called and flipped over 99 ---> at this point I own the sucker, that is until the turn, where this low life hits his 9. So first hand of the year down 70 bucks....

2 hands later, I get dealt A10d, I push the last of my 20 something bucks in the midde.....I get called, this muppet turns over A4, flop comes A,3,10....giddy up, I'm about to win my first pot of the year, turn 2....I start tap dancing, than, like a bolt of lightening from God himself saying, "don't be a cocky son of bitch" the river is a 5. Bitter - oh hell yeah :)

So, I'm winless to date in 2007 - awesome .

Best of luck for the coming year.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home