Friday, October 06, 2006

Ya can't get rid of Dave that easily

I bet you thought I was sitting on some Mexican beach using all the withdrawals from our Poker Rooms to buy bottles of Corona, whilst beautiful Latin beauties were waving palm leaves to cool me down - I wish - not true unfortunately.

It's been pretty hectic here of late, what with the American Government passing the new law on Online Gambling. I picked up this link from a fellow workmate, found it quite interesting, if you live in the States, I'd reccomend having a look.

http://www.apcw.org/law

Anyway, I just wanted to say, I'll be back to posting again on a weekly basis (that's if anyone actually reads these). As for our Poker Rooms being removed from the good ol' US of A, they can kiss my ar$e, we're not going anywhere - yet anyway :)

Speak to ya's soon.

Dave

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave
I knew about this new law in America. The USA has always been full of restrictions you can just laugh about. But what the about this: Here in Sweden ( where I happen to live in ) selling sex is
totally legal, but since a few years ago buying sex can put you in jail! Here comes more: In South Corea they apparently have a similar law nowadays. Now businessmen have found out a new way to do it: They rent rooms with dolls in it, you can go in and have sex with a doll! Nobody can do anything about it (yet). Where are we going? When is it prohibited to breath? Maybe tomorrow they are collecting taxes for that!

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home