Wednesday, August 30, 2006

There's a winner in every Race......

That's the advice I was given at the Racecourse last Saturday when I went. Problem was, I didn't find any winners. Every time I backed a horse to win, it would run second. Every time I backed a horse for a place, it would run fourth. Needless to say, I swiped the ol' credit card that many times it was starting to melt into a different shape by the end of the day - not good. Going to regret that later in the month.

If you've noticed, Prima are giving away seats to the "Aussie Millions" in January. I think the whole package is worth about $12.5k, not bad at all. If any player wins a seat through any of our Poker Rooms, I'm going to give away........"A day in Melbourne with Dave Casey". That's right, we can do what ever the hell you like. I've only been to Melbourne a couple of times, so should be interesting to see some of the sites. So everything will be paid for, Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as any tours or events we partake in, all courtesy of Poker Rewards.

So get in there and win your seat through our Poker Rooms, would be awesome to catch up with someone down there.

All the best....Regards,

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home