Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What a Dog of a hand.....

I made the final table in a Tournament the other night. Finished 9th out of 1,378 players. I was a little disappointed actually, my final hand I had K-9 of spades, I was the big blind, I had 2 callers, one either side of me. I checked. Flop comes down, Kd-3s-7s, the guy on my left bets out about 1/4 of my stack, the other guy folds, I raise him and am left with half a stack, the guy just calls. Turn delivers the 4h. The guy pushes all-in, I didn't think the 4 helped his hand and figure I'm as good a chance as any, so I followed suit and moved all in. He turns over K-10 un suited, so there I was, preying for a spade on the river.......no good. Looking back, I probably should have at worst put him on KQ or KJ.How would you have played the hand? Any different?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home