Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Long time between posts

Hi there,

Yeah I know, I've been a slacker on this thing. Been quite busy of late. I went white water rafting on the weekend. I've got a mate that works as a raft guide there, so decided to give it a crack. It was 4 hours of awesome fun. I was absolutely knackered after it. Felt like I'd been in the gym the whole time. After about 20 runs down the rapids and staying in the boat about 3 times out of those 20 runs.....It was time to call it a day - best nights sleep I've had in a while. How my mate does this for 4 days a week, I have no idea.

Been playing quite a bit of Poker of late....Mostly with friends. Everytime I win, I cope it:

"Ah so the Poker Manager is taking his mates money.......Hope ya happy".

Different story when those buggers win :) Although the ribbing is all in good fun.

By the way, I've been setting up plenty of freerolls for our players.....be sure to check out the action. Always seems to be some friendly banter happening.

Catch ya later......

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home