Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've seen better days......

G'day all,

Sorry for the lack of Blogging everyone.....As you can imagine it's been pretty hectic here with all the changes that are continuing to take place in the US.

Basically all the E-wallets have pulled out of America, so we're only left with debit and credit cards to service our US players, however, as of the 7th February, EcoCard will also become available to the US guys and girls.

I took a couple of days off last week when everything was going pear shaped.....Headed up to my folks place for a long weekend, I actually had to go and inspect wedding venues, man o man, it's going to be costly. Ah well, you only do it once in your life (I'd like to think it will only be once anyway).

Honestly, I have not been playing much poker of late.....not my choice of course I've just been flat out. I really want to get stuck back into it. Maybe towards the end of next week I'll deposit a couple o' hundred bucks and have a good crack over that weekend. Pretty sure I've nothing planned then.

I actually think having a little break from it could do me well, clear my head, refresh the ol' melon, get back into the game fresh as a daisy. The more I talk and think about it, the more I want to play - so maybe it's a good thing to step out of the arena for a bit, get that poker mongrel feeling back into me :)

Rightio, I'm gonna start limbering up and getting ready.....See ya at the tables soon !!!!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home