Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whoa!!

Haven't I been a lazy sod!!

No, not really. It's just been really busy of late. I could log in and post on the weekends, but that would be too much effort. I'm not sure anybody even reads this anymore.

I was down at the local club last night and they were setting up for a Poker Game. Here's me eating dinner with a Poker Rewards jacket on and all these Poker guys sitting around looking over thinking "who is this guy"? I think I even detected a little hint of fear. When everyone took their seats, most would glance over as if to say, what are ya waiting for. Instead of getting up to play, I turned my attention to the Chicken Schnitzel that was sitting in front of me.

Wasn't a bad prize pool actually. $450 for first place, $250 2nd and $150 for 3rd from a $20 buy-in, I might have to venture up next week actually.

Rightio, there's plenty happening in the Poker Rooms. Be sure to log in and check it out.

Laters,

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home