Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fishing tales

I was fishing up North the other week and copped a spine in my thumb from a fish that has poisonous spikes. Similar thing happened in Poker the other day. Got stung by a fish on the River - yeah yeah, very funny I hear you say.

True though, my thumb swelled up to the size of a squash ball and felt like it was gonna pop.

We've been busy as the last few weeks.....finding it hard to keep on top of things. Worst thing is, I have a memory like sive, so I'm forever catching up on things I forget about. Yeah, I know, I've gotta use things like "Outlook" to remind me.

Rightio, I haven't much to chat about except work stuff, so I ain't gonna bore ya with that. Will chat to everyone soon.

Laters.

DC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes this is thekiddpoker@yahoo.com u send me emails from time to time and once told me to let u no my pokerreward nick and u would put (i dont no 3 or 5 bucs in my account well that never happend, not saying u lied but probably very busy and "oh well" maybe u will remember ,no big deal i reckon, oh on the fish barbing u if u will keep a few cigarettes in the tackle box (even if u dont smoke)cause as soon as that happen spit on spot and mash a 1/2 cig. of tobacca on there and within a minute or two u wont even no it happened, i kicked a saltwater catfish and foot start swelling up and it took it rite away,also gose for bees /wasp/bug stings and such ,so trust a fellow poker/angler on that tip,well will maybe c ya around .

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home