Friday, April 27, 2007

Back from Holidays

Well, I'm back......

Yeah, yeah....Keep the Woo Hoo's to a minimum hey :o)

Well I carted a 6kg poker set all the way around Thailand thinking me and the boys would break em out a one stage and have a game. Not once did we play, we talked about it on a few occassions, just never got em out. The problem was, we had no where to play. None of the rooms we stayed at were big enough and there was no way we were playing outdoors, the heat was stiffling, actually, wasnt so much the heat, it more the humidity. I sweated constantly. Anyway, all good, overall, had a blast over there. One night I got so tanked I can only remember bits and pieces of the evening, I jumped on a motocycle I rented and was heading to the next bar with the rest of the crew, all I remember was being sprawlled across the road all grazed up on my elbow and knee's (yes, I know, it was really stupid - I didnt do it again), however the funny thing was, when I fell off the bike, because the road was so narrow, it caused a domino effect on the rest of the crew, I looked back and saw the rest of the boys canvased across the road. Apparently we were only doing about 5km/hr, so the damage was minimal to everyone and their bikes - I still reckon one of them ran over my leg, still got a massive bruise on it.

Well, back to the real world now, work and Poker - tough life hey :o)

Let me say, I am certainly not complaining.

Thanks and speak to ya's soon.

Dave

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm just glad ya didn't kill yourself......hahahaha

8:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home