Monday, July 31, 2006

Beer anyone?

I have to say, as much as I like a drink, I'm going to be giving it away when playing Poker from now on. 2 weeks in a row now, I've jumped online after getting home from the local boozer and been smashed on the tables and when I say smashed, I mean really torn apart. After the first week, I got up on the Saturday morning and was going through my hand history and just shaking my head. Some of the hands I played were disgraceful. So yeah, I won't be jumping online after a few beverages from now on.


How's this years WSOP main event.......8000 players and over $11 million for 1st place - Absolutely awesome and insane. Poker is really flying high at the moment. I love watching it on TV, I even watch the massive games on our site. There was a record pot taken down not so long ago on our network; in a heads up game one player collected from the pot approx. $425,000 - unbelievable hey.

All the best for the coming week.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home