Thursday, August 03, 2006

Whoop ass time....Well I hope so anyway :)

G'day all,

I'm chucking a $50 bounty on my head tomorrow night and also giving away $5 to anyone I dispose of in the Poker Rewards "Almost Freeroll", remember, you can actually play in this game through any of these poker rooms:

Captain Cooks Poker
Poker Rewards
Golden Tiger Poker
Aztec Riches Poker
Virtual City Poker

So for a piece of the $500 cake, get ya butt in there and try and take me down......Honestly though, we barely get 100 players to these games, so the chances of picking up some cash are really good. Just about every week I'll post one of these games up. It's a great way to better your tournament play, as well as meet the local guns that show up pretty much week to week (yeah, you guys know who you are ;-).

Hey, I'm even going to buy some Poker books in the next few weeks and give them away in the Freerolls, so keep an eye out for those bad boys.

I'll leave you with this quote from a great Australian sportsmen.......I think it could even be translated across to Poker.

"The time your game is most vulnerable is when you're ahead......Never let up"

Cya's tomorrow night at one of our Poker Rooms.

Dave Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home