Monday, July 17, 2006

Update

Hi there Everyone,

As you can see I've been away for the past few weeks. Sorry for not updating the blog (for those that are interested). I basically had to fly North to be with my family. I had a family member killed in a car accident. As well as the whole of the family being around; 2 weeks of heavy drinking and eating have helped get over the initial shock, but as I mentioned in the 'weekly newsletter', it's like life slapping you in the face. You see these things on the news and think it can never happen to you or your loved ones - that's just being naive though. It's just a massive reality check when it does happen.

Anyway, if you don't mind.....raise a beer, throw an extra fews chips into pot or just give a little nod when you get your next pair of pocket Aces, for a great mate (and uncle for that matter) of mine. Thanks.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home