Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still alive and Kicking....

Although, not been happening for me Poker Wise at the moment. I haven't moved on, given it the flick or tossed in the towel, I just havent had the time to play of late.

I always think of getting back into it, but just can't seem to find the time. Ah well, the Poker Rooms arent going anywhere. I'll be back one day.

For the time being though, it's Family, Work and more work......throw in a little vacation time and it's all chocolates.

I'll have to start posting the newsletters up here again as well. Although, that's another thing I've been a slacker on.

All the best anyway - DC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like a lazy bastard Dave Casey. But I like that. Why give 100% when you can give 15% and still get laid n paid.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home